Wednesday 5 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

New And been using pod devices only and use to put freebase juice is pod systems but I find out that pods are made for nic salts only and they are not good for freebase juices.

I am hitting 6 mg nicotine strength 50/50 pg vg juice in pod and not getting the full flavour but I ordered a proper kit now so I want to know that when I hit this juice on higher temps like 50 or 60 Watts will I get more nicotine from the same ejuice or if I need to buy higher nicotine strength?

I am not...

nicotine strength of freebase juice in a pod device

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2wH7oqE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...