Saturday 8 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

After puffing the Smok Nord for the last 52 days I am astounded by the control over my vape that I get with this new device. Between airflow control and power control there’s an entire world of options to explore. I got the Aegis Mini kit with two 0.3 ohm coils. These coils are recommended to run between 30-45W. I started at 30W with a tight airflow thinking I would get a nice MTL hit. Not so much. There was really nothing there. Opening up the air at 30W gave me a ton of cloud and flavor,...

A newbs first take on a real mod

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Zb1bzJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...