Tuesday 11 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Has anyone experienced this when making the swifch from freebase nicotine to esalts? I've been vaping free base for years, usually on drippers in deeper subohm territory and fused or alien coils. Always found the vape to be smooth but very thick. After a bout of chest congestion and a minor sore throat and ear ache I decided to try switching to esalts juice. I got a small squonk, built some high resistance coils (1.2 and up) and got some strawberry cream type juices.

My sore throat was...

Sore throat when switching to e salt nic?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2I9BwBV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...