Sunday 7 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I bought a vuse vibe a couple days ago. Ever since I got it the battery continuously blinks red. During charging, not charging, with a cartridge on it's always flashing red. And when I put the cartridge on, it constantly pushes vapor out, even when I'm not hitting it. Is there anything I can do to make it workable until they send me coupons/refund (which apparently takes 2-4 weeks). I don't have the money to buy another battery. So I'm trying to make it work till at least Friday. Please...

Vuse vibe battery issue

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JhVkDB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...