Tuesday 16 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Nine and a half months ago when I finally gave my body a break from 42 years of the death sticks, the Juul just made me happy not to be smoking. After a month, I started getting curious, and started looking on line for more. First I found this forum, and then it was all over. Add YouTube and Reddit and I am just frigging hopeless. Graduated to pod systems and a couple small low wattage mods and nic salts 50mg and then 35mg. Wasn't long and I wanted more. Now I am all sub oHm and base vape...

Vaping 9 Months On

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2lhfljW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...