Saturday 13 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I'm used to a regular ecig.. you know the kind that only goes up to 8 watts with a 510 connection for use with CE5 type clearomizers. My ecig died which i've used since 2010 and I ran out of clearomizers so my wife brought me this nasty thing that masquerades as an ecig.

I don't know if there is fan inside but the vape feels forced. The opening is way too big for any practical purpose unless the makers are trying to kill you. It gives a volcano plume thats aims to choke you to death it...

Eleaf iStick Pico 25 - I want a Puff Not a Volcano Plume!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2YQH7Tu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...