Saturday 13 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

If any of you are from ukvapers.org, you will know my story. I have been trying to get back to a time that I had done 42 days off cigarettes with vaping. But that was over 2 years ago. And I would like to get back there. I have been having a hard time at said forum as Each time I state that I will vape, I tend to go back to smoking and My possible reason for doing so is that it is not cutting it for me.

I have had countless support there but they keep stating about using high nic in an mtl...

I'm not a troll

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2SFBCnb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...