Friday 5 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys (long time no see:),

When I first started vaping, I started with Blu, it was the kit that came with the charging pack, 2 batteries and you could also put a couple of filled cartridges in them as well and go (I'm sure most here know what I'm referring to). Of course as technology advanced, so I did I and quickly moved on that same year to ego's and the list goes on and on and on.

Anyways I went to Blu's site tonight because I wanted to pickup a kit for when I'm out and about...

What is the best CIGALIKE kit now a days?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2S2bfsw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...