Sunday 21 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Well guys, I think everybody here knows, at this point, what I think about all this sh*t happening in US about vaping and teens, people telling others what to do, what to use, what to think, trying to tell companies what to manufacture... In resume, all this crazy thing. But... Watching Jay's review of this thing, I can't help but to believe some companies are, indeed, targeting it's devices to younger people. I mean, LOOK AT THAT!!

I would love to read your thoughts about it....

A lollipop-style vaping device? SERIOUS??

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Gku7hu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...