Friday 5 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have 2 Smok TFV12 tanks ... 1 tank is on the Funky 160 Mod and the other tank is on a Wismec Mod ... I have the Max Mesh Coils in both tanks ... The Wismec takes 3 batteries and the Funky 160 takes 2 batteries.

Same coil, same tank but different taste.

I have the same juice in both ... Fuggin Vapor Blue Gurt.

On the Wismec Mod the taste is unbelievable ... Really sweet ... I really love the juice.

On the Funky 160 Mod there’s no taste at all ... Literally no taste ... Not even a hint...

Same Coil Same Tank Different Taste

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/30c7pjl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...