Sunday 7 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Sensitive Sally: I'm allergic to everything. I only use food-grade stainless steel, the purest Japanese organic beauty cotton, and 100% VG kosher naturally-flavored hand-squeezed fair-trade ethically-sourced anti-oxidant açai juice. When the coil thing needs changing I have it done by my certified vaping professional.

The Hipster: I converted my rumpus room into a vape lounge. Come try echinacea e.juice on my limited edition stabilized bonsai demi-pod. The purest flavor may...

The Many Types of Vapers [tongue in cheek]

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2xxWS5P

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...