Saturday 1 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I have this LG HD2C battery. Its probably 2 months. It probably has in the neighborhood of 40 charge cycles on it. For a while it was part of a married set of 4 batteries that I rarely discharged below 3.8v. I now use it in a single battery mod, so I've been running it longer, though I rarely discharge it down to the "battery low" cutoff on my IPV D3.

Last night, I noticed the battery seemed to be getting kind of warm, even though it was still in the vicinity of 4v charge. I was running...

Indented Negative on Battery

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nKJsiK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...