Friday 31 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi,
Been vaping for years but recently thought I'd progress to a sub tank. In keeping with my liking of Aspire I chose the Atlantis Evo, and very good it is too, bags of flavour and clouds.

So, March 8th, and I assembled it with the supplied 0.5 coil, primed, filled up. Lovely hits, loads of flavour, loads of vapour, great.
A couple of days ago I noticed it had suddenly started spitting for about a dozen or so pulls after refilling, and then it would settle down. Same juices, same wattage,...

New sub tank user question about coil

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ojuDEK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...