Thursday 23 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

USPS sucks balls. They lost my vapemail yet again. This time tracking says it was delivered but it was not. I think this is the second time in a month.
I have no permanent postal worker right now mine is out recouping from knee surgery. Everyday I go to the cluster boxes there are about a dozen envelopes sticking out of mailboxes. People put them there when they are put in their mailboxes erroneously meant for someone else. These postal workers can't seem to get mail in the right boxes....

USPS lost my Vapemail version 2

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nii1MN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...