Thursday 23 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Oh no not another one of those 'what produces best flavor' posts!

Yes it's annoying but I have to ask because after years of sub ohming I have now reformed myself as a fashionable flavor chaser.

So my question today dear citizens of the vaping community is which build and type of wire is best for flavour?

There are so many different types of coils - claptons, fused claptons, staggered fused Clapton, sleeper coils (do these really exist?) tiger coils, hurricane coils, dual-parallel,...

Best coils for flavor

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ncctlj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...