Thursday 30 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm curious as to y'alls opinions.

I am new to vaping, only 3 weeks or so and started to quit smoking. BUT, I have seen kinda the same thing happen as what I experience being a motorcyclist.

In your face type of behaviour that makes me self aware when I vape around others. As you all know, the majority, vast majority of the general public is very uninformed when it comes to vaping. When I observe others vape in an obnoxious manner, especially around little kids with parents nearby,...

Do you think we are perceived any different than Smokers? Honestly..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ny0ajm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...