Thursday 30 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi i bought a set of LG H2's for my second device that are labeled at 3000 MAH. My slighty older but not heavily used 25rs are 2500 mah.

I have noticed that on my niteore i4 charger, the LGs charge faster than the 25rs. How can this be posisble if the LG has more mah.

Secondly, the 25rs seem to last longer in my pico device which should not be the case given the official. 25rs have a worse discharge time than the official HG2s.

So i took a fully charged 25r out of my rx200 and put it in...

Have I bought fake battery's ?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nBcGif

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...