Friday 24 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I haven't purchased a tank for a long while after getting into RDA's & RTA's and having been able to switch all but the Ijust 2 tanks to RBA's. I decided I needed something to burn through excess store bought juice I have so I invested in a Baby Beast and a Cloud Beast to give them a try. They are amazing tanks, full of both cloud and taste, and are by far the best tanks I've tried. I haven't yet tried their RBA's as I'm still enjoying the T6 and T8 (respectively) coils in them. I'm now...

The beasts have got me :-o

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jBencP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...