Wednesday 29 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm new to vaping, been puffing for about a month or so. Fairly analytical in my thinking and considered the potential benefits versus possible negatives before ever starting. I'm very happy with my decision to begin vaping for all of the positives of the experience.

Here's the thing, like is expected, my friends who don't vape begin expressing concern over
'things they've read' {we all know Big Brother Tobacco is wasting no time in spreading propaganda}. I offer thanks for their concern...

Okay, help me break it down...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lZaa3G

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...