Friday 24 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, i am looking for mod that is compact , fairly powerful, (around 100w) and foremost has a good batery life.

I own a rx 200 which i love and since owning it ive cut my cigarette habbit by half, but I dont carry it out with me as its just to big and heavy for everyday use for me and this is why i still smoke.. It's great for chillig at home and blowing clouds. I have a tennacy of using my left pocket, and i dont want to risk dropping on top of my 600 quid phone in my pocket .

Do you have...

Lite weight, Compact box mod with good battery life?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nM85MS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...