Tuesday 28 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello all, this is my first post, long time listener first time caller. I have been digging through ecf for about two days now to no avail, but my question is relatively simple, I recently purchased JayBo's x75 (and positively love it!) I threw the ol' subtannk mini on her and it's working flawlessly, but.... I'm looking for a shorter squat tank (than the subtank) with a rebuilable atty (rba style) that'll fit on this kickass mod.
O'and I sure hope I posted this I the proper place. I...

Need tank advice for the Reuleaux x75

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nr9KVi

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...