Wednesday 29 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have not been member for a long time. Just when I joined I started to build my own coils. When I would ask a question like how to deal with 22 gauge kanthal wire, some would answer me like you shouldn't be using that. Then some would explain why I maybe should be using a higher gauge to start with. The same 2 type answers would be when I would ask a question that shows I'm a beginner. Now that I have been successful over this stretch of time, there are still a tremendous amount that I am...

One's experience as a beginner, way back when

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2o97K6T

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...