Wednesday 22 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Stopped at a vape shop today. I been very good about buying for 6 months but I fall right back into it.

This is a chain vape shop and they got stuck with alot of Provaris when they went under and P3's and Radius's are all 50 bucks.

I've had 2.5's and Radius's and didn't like them so had sold them all off but have never had a P3.

Well now I do. Black P3. Every Provari I've ever had has a janky 510 and this one is no exception. My K5 and Merlin that I use everyday both where rejected at...

Provari deals (for CNYer's only I think)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mTX87X

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...