Saturday 25 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone. I received my Sapor V2 25mm in the mail yesterday. Along with it came 3 coils but I am unsure what type of coils they are. Being that I am fairly new to building, I am having success with standard builds but just having those coils makes me want to try them. But, I am not going to use anything that I don't know what it is or don't know about. I know that I can get better clouds with these exotic wire. Can anyone please verify for me what exactly these coils are and their...

What kind of coils comes with the Sapor V2 25mm?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2oh2quw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...