Thursday 13 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I bought a nice work lamp with 3x18650 batts in it, China no-name brand. I plugged it in to charge, and it was in a location I can't see easily. I had some late night equipment failures at the house (cooler) and was pretty tired, off to sleep, batteries still charging.

BOOM!

It woke me and the dog up, the whole top floor stunk horribly and there was some smoke in air. I went into my office and a paper plate the dog pulled out of the trash was on fire, battery melted into the rug beneath...

Oops, my fault. Another 18650

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WCmGaQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...