Friday 28 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys, I’m new here
And i hope you can help me out with this issue: i have been enjoying vaping for 2 years and it does satisfy me.
But since tow months some thing went wrong and i started not enjoying vaping although i have been using the same rda and ejuice and the same setting for the last two years without any issues.
Some time i feel its my lungs because i used to control the vapor products when I exhale but now i cant.
Some time I think its not the same taste i used to vape.
Some...

I don’t enjoy vaping any more : (

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2YfgYxq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...