Friday 21 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So back in April of 2018 I joined this forum. I was trying to get some knowledge on vaping, in an attempt to help me to quit smoking.
Long story short, I want to thank everyone who helped me out. I am happy to say that when I went on the porch the morning of April 16, 2018 I smoked what turned out to be my last cigarette. After 31 years of a PAD or more. Also I went cold turkey aside from zero nic vape.
At the time I wasn’t sure I could do it. So I would encourage ANYONE on here who is...

Hi everyone just back and something to share

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2IxxOSD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...