Wednesday 12 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Got me one of these. Put my voopoo drag into semi retirement. So far i cant say nothin bad about it. The switcher is a chunky little thing, fits my hand nicely and looks pretty cool. Nuttin fancy unless you count the built in clock. The omni board in this thing is fairly responsive and delivers a consistent vape. Im pleased with the 20 bucks i spent on it. Gotta admit, my drag was looking a bit weathered with nearly all the finish gone. Still works like a dream maybe ill just paint it or...

Vaporesso switcher

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2IC07y2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...