Thursday 20 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have a 30mm velocity style RDA that I'm hoping to make really big clouds/builds with just for fun now and then - not an everyday vape of course (I normally vape only single coil 5 wrap fused Clapton RTA at about 18W).

My triple 18650 HCigar VT250s DNA250 is bricked..., so I'm looking to buy something new. Hoping to find something similar to the VT250s which can hold dual 18650 (167w?) or triple 18650 (250W), but with a newer and probably Color DNA board, but if no such MOD exists then...

Huge 30mm quad fused build with DNA250c is possible?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WWlCPp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...