Monday 17 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

This might sound strange coming from a seasoned vapor, I'm pretty sure it's happened before but for some reason, I seem to be obsessing about it from tonight's experience and so I felt better about posting and asking.

I was taking a drag on my T2 tank (VooPoo Drag Mini setup) and I heard a quick whistling sound, I stopped to look at my setup like ... was that? I then tried to duplicate the issue but could not duplicate it. I'm pretty sure it was coming from some part of the tank, or maybe...

Whistling sound from...?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WMw9Bs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...