Sunday 16 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone, i have been trying to build my own Fused Clapton coils on my dual post Geekvape Creed 25mm Rta but my i can't do the math to order the right diameter of wire spool for my builds.

Here's what i ordered;

Geekvape Fused Clapton Kanthal Wire 24GA/32GA and,
Steam Coil 4-Core SS 316L Flattened Fused Clapton 28G, 36G

When i build a coil using either of these wires even 4mm 5wraps(which is the limit for my tank, any larger build would short out) both my resistance reader and vape...

Need advice on righ gauge of wire spool

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2IKkHfP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...