Friday 21 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I really liked my old Pockex so I bought a new one (only issues before were my fault... still learning) New one worked great. I should have kept old one as backup, but gave it to someone trying to quit cigarettes (huge mistake!) Put in a new coil one day and it worked most of the day, then refilled it and suddenly it wouldn't fire. I know I flooded it, but even then it should gurgle and eventually clear. Charged it up and tried again several times... nothing. I panicked and ran down to...

Having issues with my Aspire PockeX

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ZBArIO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...