Saturday 29 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So I don’t smoke before however the first time I vaped was about a year ago. It was just like a social thing with my friends (at that time I didn’t have one though I was just borrowing from friends to friends just for fun) and I didn’t vape a lot too, probably like once a month or two when I’m with my friends.

Recently I bought suorin edge which is a pod system and I also bought a bottle of salt nic (35 mg of nic) for using with my friend and we agreed to paid it together.

Normally I...

How do you guys do with nic-salts?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IW6uxy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...