Sunday 16 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I may be in the wrong section, but here is my dilemma. I have posted a similar question several years ago, but am STILL in search of what I consider "My Holy Grail" of a Mod/Ecig/Whatever you'd like to call it. The Joyetech Egrip CL 30w OLED has been my one true "Vape Love" and have yet to find anything better. I'm looking for something similar that has these same features:
1) It's an AIO device
2) The coils are at the bottom (negotiable)
3) It's NOT a POD system
4) It has an RBA/RDA base...

Need advice...Looking for My Holy Grail Ecig!! I have LOVED the Joyetech Egrip but it's Extinct!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2KTfcyb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...