Friday 7 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have an Aspire pockeX that uses either 1.2 ohm or 0.6 ohm coils. I need to stock up because the Pockex is no longer being made and I just got a new one (on sale from $40 down to $24) I also have been getting juice from vapebox (don't have much money) and don't know exactly what I'll get. Some of the sweeter flavors tend to clog my coils faster (even though I like them, can't afford to go through coils so fast) Which resistance would last longer with these juices? I do short MTL draws and...

Coil choice... 1.2 or 0.6 ohm

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2QTMtKo

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...