Saturday 8 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Been busy, life you know. Any ways still vaping same .... drag 157w crown 3. My wife was using my back up drag and crown 3 till the charger port came apart I know I know don't use the USB port, tell her that. Any ways it caught on fire it's still usable I had a broken drag actually I have several now thanks to my local bnm scrap heap replaced the board left the port off drawed it I got a crown4 but it's to damn pretty to use so it's still in the box besides my crown 3 works just fine. Still...

Hello my fellow vapernaughts

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Xy9THT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...