Tuesday 4 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I went to the vape shop where I bought my Smok Nord around three weeks ago. I thought there was something wrong with the coil, but it turns out that the battery was no longer working. The guy said it was probably due to me charging it too long. He said that with devices like the Nord, you can't just leave it charging all night. Is this true? It's hard for me to believe that in this day and age, Smok would manufacture a device that couldn't be charged overnight. I suppose it's possible but I...

Was told my Smok Nord died bc I charged it too long...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WalMSQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...