Sunday 22 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,
So it's been 3 months since I switched from cigs to vaping,
And in the last 2-3 weeks I'm getting this all-day foggy tired head feeling.
The things that changed the last month were me switching from 12mg nic N.E.T on nautilus to a 6mg-9mg different juices on a MTL RTA...
All my juices are 50/50 (except 1 70/30 which I seldom use)
I'm hydrated, sleeping well, it starts the moment I wake up and open my eyes...
No sore throat, runny nose, coughs, chest pain or other symptoms people are...

Symptoms 3 months after switch from cigs to vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HlxD9S

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...