Thursday 19 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Yo!

Been vaping for a few years. Went on and off an Eleaf mod when I started vaping. Started vaping with nic after I got on cigarettes... couldn't stand the taste of em!

But I found out I could make this really weird, extremely intense falling feeling happen after chain vaping a bit. All I do is hit once a minute for about 20 minutes, squeeze my eyes shut and lean back in my chair, and it comes on.

The only way I can explain it is it feels like I'm falling from the sky down to my chair,...

Weird extreme rush when vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qIWuOS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...