Thursday 19 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey, I guess this would be for the veterans who quit smoking with Vaping.

So I’m into my 4th day without a smoke. And even though I’m using th patch and vaping, it is still hard. Most of all I feel down, depressed. As much as I don’t want to light up (esp after 4 days, I consider that a victory of sorts)...yet part of me does!

I’ve been off work so that has been a plus. I had to have minor surgery so I planned awhile back to make a quit attempt while recovering at home.

I am depressed. I...

So how long does it last?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2F19eom

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...