Friday 27 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, everyone!

Ive been vaping for a couple of years, and as much as I like it, I dont like to over complicate it. Dont wanna make my own coils or have too much of a hard time, just vape :)

My setup is currently istick, pico and Nautilus BVC 1,6ohm coils or so. It's ok, but of course, not the same throat hit as a cigarrete :) I have been able to, for many years, to remain without cigarretes, but sometimes, this last year, I did have very occasionaly a cigar like hav a tampa (try to avoid at...

Long time vaper looking for better TH, new technologies (TC)...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2vUop3g

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...