Friday 20 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

hopefully without turning this into a big project I'm about to start searching for small RTA rebuildable and ones that only use premade coils. I will probably get one of each type, but I would like the coils to be on the cheaper side like $1.50 each with a 5-10 pack on fasttech and not likely to be discontinued any time soon. Much prefer juice flow control also. I use a TFV8 regular size and might get the baby one but they have no juice flow and the coils aren't that cheap. I had a vaporesso...

Smallest RTA rebuildable and RTA with premade coils?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2mwdTbv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...