Saturday 21 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all,
What do you guys use to try out new flavours?

I topped up my 4ml tank with a different mint choc ice cream that was previously my fave, and all I could taste was mushy green peas :)

Emptied tank, cleaned it and filled up with the van ice cream flavour I had been using - still could taste peas. Vaped it thru, got a head rush from nicotine, still had aftertaste so I changed the coil. All good after that! :D

My taste buds have obviously turned into princesses, and I'm now a bit...

Princess tastebuds

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2F4IHXd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...