Saturday 21 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi e-cig fella's

noob with vape here,I just bought my 1st mod battlestar 200w with avocado 22
I just wonder if anyone feel hungry af since startin to vaping
coz all I read vaping will make you losing appetite or at least less hungry,I had this hungry like unusual when,Im startin to hungry on the level like as if Im fasting for one day,it make me feel weak and losing my energy,but I know its not like sickness all I do it just eat a lot and Im good again,the problem is I startin to hungry...

is it normal to hungry since I startin to vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qOvQEi

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...