Thursday 26 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, I quit smoking 4 years ago thanks to vaping and have been vaping with an eLeaf iStick Basic but lately the coils have been burning quickly. I am a MTL vaporer and use 3mg Red Drop which is 50/50 from Mountain Oak Vapors. I was told that the Kroma/Zenith kit would be a good option. I am not a cloud chaser, just use an e-cig not to smoke anymore. I am not a big fan of VV/VWs but the Kroma seems easy enough. The question I have, being a MTL with 3 mg, which coils should I use, the .8 or...

Kroma/Zenith Coil Help

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KfuOJv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...