Thursday 19 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello all. I joined this forum in Jan ‘17. Made a feeble quit smoking attempt. Didn’t last long. But I’m giving it another try, with more commitment and hopefully better results this go round. Honestly I just think I was expecting a miracle. I guess as hard as we try there is no 100% replacement for analogs. Even though I hate them I still want one.
However, I’m on day 4 without one now. Longest I ever went maybe, at least for many many years.
So I wanted to reintroduce myself. I have a few...

Giving it another try

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qL7SJc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...