Friday 20 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have used the regular e-juice(freebase) but I'm curious about trying the whole nic salt thing. Rather than buying a pod vape I was wondering if it would be a terrible idea to try the salts out in a VW mod? I was planning on upgrading to the new Smok Mag Baby mod(I have been using an old Itaste MVP) and if the VW mode could allow me to use salts.
From what I've read about the salts, they are suggested to be used with low power(one site said ~16w) and a higher resistance coil(1.3ohm). Based...

Nicotine Salts in VW Mods

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HgwLrr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...