Friday 27 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Very few things have been designed to last the lifetime of the designated user. Is there any mods available that I could expect to be the last one that I need to purchase? There is a thread about proverus and is anybody still using them. I had not even heard of them so I Googled for some information and found out that they were a very high quality product. And that there strive for superior quality put them out of business. Is this what to be expected from this industry? Can I buy a mod that...

Life time quality mod? Such a thing in a semi-disposable world.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2I3Ud8l

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...