Wednesday 18 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not writing this because I don't understand what happened, I'm just hoping someone doesn't learn the same lesson I did but with a worse outcome.

I picked up my first mech mod last weekend. I'm very meticulous when it comes to calculating the resistance of my coils, building them, and checking amp draw. I'm aware of battery safety guidelines and I follow them pretty closely.

What I was not aware of was the signs of shorting. I figured if something went wrong with the mech, my batteries...

RIP my Drop, 2018-2018 -- I learned an important lesson

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qFQRRd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...