Wednesday 25 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Well I'd like to get my girlfriend off cigs as well, and there are so many options it's overwhelming at times .. so I'm looking for some advice.

I'm just using my old mvp2 with a Nautilus mini tank and it's working great for now, but I'll be ordering something new soon. Just to have another mod, with at least sub ohm capabilities. Thinking pico at the moment.

Now, for my girlfriend.. She likes the pen style , and with there being so many available, just looking for something that would...

Good vape pens/tanks for MTL with sub ohm capabilities

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jpQas2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...